Mineral Makeup is a Healthy Extension of Skincare.
It’s so natural looking, it’s like a second skin
Mineral makeup is wonderful for all skin types. It balances the natural oils on your skin and can also help to nourish the skin. Mineral makeup creates the most natural finish, rather than an over done look. Though the makeup itself is weightless it provides long-lasting coverage, leaving the skin with an even, smooth & soft appearance.
It feels as though you’re not even wearing makeuP
The main ingredients in mineral makeup are zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, which are found in many sunscreens. Both provide broad-spectrum sun protection against UVA and UVB rays. They are considered physical blocks because they sit on the skin’s surface. Even better, titanium dioxide has an extremely high light refraction index, higher than that of a diamond. This light-refractive effect helps to diffuse the appearance of skin imperfections, giving the skin a luminous look.
Mineral MAKEUP Composition
The minerals are pulverized and sterilized (just like a water filtration system) into fine powder form. The makeup is then made using zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, and 100%-micronized minerals, which are free from chemicals that cause inflammation and irritation to the skin.
REASONS TO MAKE THE SWITCH
- Free from artificial fragrance, oils, chemicals, silicones, talc, dyes, fillers, alcohols, and synthetic waxes
- Helps cover broken capillaries, red spots, acne scars, fine lines, and reflects sunlight
- It is light and nourishing unlike traditional makeup which can feel heavy and can block pores, resulting in acne or rosacea outbreaks
- It can offer protection from the sun, wind, and free radicals with antioxidants like Zinc and titanium dioxide
- It is 100 % non-comedogenic (will not clog pores), non-acnegenic, chemical free, and hypoallergenic
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties like soothing zinc, which can reduce redness and is safe for acne-prone skin
- Wears better than traditional makeup, providing flawless and long-lasting exposure and is water-resistant.
- Low chance for germination of bacteria or microbes when used properly
- Protects and replenishes damaged skin.
- Ideal for various types of skin including hypersensitive, oily, and dry skin