Shipping + Handling
- We currently ship all orders via Canada Post with a confirmation number available upon request. For some orders, we may choose to use an alternative carrier in order to keep the shipping cost as low as possible.
- Company policy does not permit us to use your shipping service account.
- We ship 5 days a week, Monday thru Friday. Most orders are processed and shipped within 24-72 hours after payment is received. During holidays, post office holidays and company close downs there will be a delay in shipping time. International orders take time.
- Insurance or Signature Confirmation are optional when using Canada Post. Charges for insurance or Signature Confirmation will be charged upon request, please add a note in your order if you would like to purchase insurance at an additional cost. If you do not choose to insure your shipment and the shipment gets lost, we will not take any responsibility for it.
- We reserve the right to change shipping carriers as long as the service is the same or better.
- Please do not email us to ask when your order will be shipped, you will receive an email update when your order is shipped.